Cool robber bit that was meant to be included in my writing competition story, but I wanted everyone to see it

At 3:09am I heard squeaking near my bedroom window. I was scared. I quickly woke up, pulling all my blankets up to my chin. I saw someone dressed in all black, holding a pole or something in his hand . He got the pole and lanced it into the window. All the glass shattered. He jumped into my room, spinning the pole in his hand. Shoot, it’s a crowbar.

“Hey, kid, show me where the money is and I won’t hurt you, because you can’t beat me. There’s nowhere to run,” said the robber.

“Never say never,” I whisper.

I run towards the robber and uppercut him in the stomach. He falls back. I kick him in the face, hard. My foot really hurts now. I punch him in the face 4 times. He falls to the ground, bruised, lip bleeding. I got his crowbar and put it up his shirt, then I threw him out the window into the garden. He landed in the roses. Ouch. Soon I went back to bed. When I woke up, the robber wasn’t there anymore, probably gone to hospital, I thought.

At 3:09am I heard squeaking near my bedroom window. I was scared. I quickly woke up, pulling all my blankets up to my chin. I saw someone dressed in all black, holding a pole in his hand or something. He got the pole and lanced it into the window. All the glass shattered. He jumps into my room, spinning the pole in his hand. Shoot it’s a crowbar.

“Never say never,” I whisper.